ROTARY EXTRACTION CARPET CLEANING
The HydraMaster RX-20 is a rotary extraction cleaning tool that every carpet cleaner should own. It revolutionized the way that carpets are cleaned and remains the standard of performance in rotary extraction. With 5 spray jets matched with 5 vacuum slots, the RX-20 makes over 650 cleaning passes per minute. This superb agitation — combined with the units’ weight — cleans a carpet deeper to extract soil and cleaning solution. The rotating head cleans all sides of the carpet fiber, fluffing up and restoring the carpet’s pile. The effort needed to use the RX-20 is a fraction of what is used when scrubbing back and forth with a carpet wand. The results are astounding, especially on stains or heavily soiled and matted carpets.
- We carefully inspect the condition of the carpet and areas that need special attention.
- We vacuum the carpet thoroughly as needed.
- Most pieces of furniture are moved and then put back with a protective cover on the bottom.
- We pretreat to soften stubborn spots, dirt, etc. that lie deep in the carpet fibers.
- We perform complete steam rinse and extraction to remove spots, dirt, etc. leaving the carpet clean and smelling fresh.
- Optional: Apply a carpet protector to the carpet.
- Groom carpet pile to insure dry and clean look as needed.
MAINTAINING YOUR CARPETS
- Vacuum your carpets frequently and thoroughly.
- Clean up spots and spills as soon as possible after they happen.
- Have your carpets cleaned professionally on a regular basis.
- Regularly apply a stain protector to your carpeting.
According to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), you should have your carpets cleaned at least once every two years. How often you clean your carpets depend mainly on what your carpet manufacturer recommends and several other factors. The chart below taken from the IICRC Reference guide for professional carpet cleaning will help you determine how often you should have your carpets professionally cleaned.
In addition to having your carpeting cleaned on a regular basis, manufacturers and carpet fiber producers also recommend that you protect your carpets from stains and dry dirt with a professionally applied stain protector.
If for any reason you are unhappy, we will return to re-clean the area until you are absolutely satisfied with the results.
WHEN IT’S TIME FOR YOUR CARPETS TO BE PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED, CALL CLEANING SOLUTIONS. ALL YOUR RENTAL NEEDS IN ROSEVILLE, CA. 916-765-3637.