FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GET CARPET PROTECTOR:
- A great-looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpets. A carpet protector also reduces permanent stains and will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
- The protector helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying a carpet protector, you will extend the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet, the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
- It makes spots easier to remove. The easier it is to remove a spot, the less cleaning materials you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, the quicker the cleaning process will be. Many spots can be removed easily with just water if a protector has already been applied to your carpet.
- The protector makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Applying a protector to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- Your carpet will look better and last longer when it’s protected.
TWO PRIMARY WAYS THAT PROTECTOR IS REMOVED FROM CARPET:
- Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the traffic, a significant amount of protector can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
- High alkaline cleaner. Uneducated, uninformed and sometimes downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection. If one of these carpet cleaners has been in your house, you may want to have the carpets re-protected.
FOUR MISTAKES OTHER CLEANERS MAKE IN APPLYING PROTECTOR:
- Not using a high-quality protector. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes will void the carpet warranty. Cleaning Solutions Carpet & Tile Cleaning uses only the most recommended and high-quality protectors.
- Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. Our vans have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
- Not applying the product correctly. Some cleaners either under-apply or over-apply the protector. Under-applying it doesn’t allow for complete penetration of the carpet yarns, while over-applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty. Cleaning Solutions Carpet & Tile Cleaning is diligently trained for proper application of carpet protector.
- Not grooming the carpet. For the best results, the product should be groomed into the carpet when wet for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarns and proper distribution and drying. Cleaning Solutions Carpet & Tile Cleaning thoroughly grooms the protector into the carpet pile.
Cleaning Solutions Carpet and Tile Cleaning | Professional Tile Cleaning Roseville CA
Average rating: 0 reviews